jueves, 28 de abril de 2011

Alohaaa!

Hi buddies!

This should be my first post on this blog, but I could not avoid start talking about one of my favorite artists. So now I can do my welcome post, hoping that you enjoy this project of our English class...hopefully my English will not be a torture for you readers.


My name is Paz but you can call me Pachi. I study History and Theory of art, this is my last year. I love my career because art is my passion, before I studied a year of fine arts. And next year I will study photography.


I am twenty-two years old and live in Santiago, Chile. I love this city and I love the crowded streets. I am diabetic and I can not eat sugar. I love fish but not like food. And I hope this blog will help me with my English because it is really sad, I can make you cry with it. I hope also that we can share as a class and discuss our post..so welcome to my blog! :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario