viernes, 16 de diciembre de 2011

The BBC website

I really don’t know any websites for learn English, I mean I know a few websites but I think they are a little bored. When today we visited the pages of the BBC my experience told me that this page was be like the other pages that I know, but it wasn’t like that! Woohoo!  
This website it’s really awesome, to begin with it’s a news site that makes it super interesting and also you can learn more English with a lot of help: you can listen the news and revise the vocabulary, then you listen the vocabulary and read the meanings that you don`t know.
When I visited the page, I first read a notice and listened the vocabulary, then I found a section of games and I made a crossword about abbreviations, very funny. When I realized that I couldn’t finish L I gave up. So that was the moment when I found my favorite part: “Ask about English”.  
I reaaaally liked this website, because have a lot of content, it’s easy to find interesting things and have a good explanations. I liked it! And I thing that I will visit more often. J happy face!

1 comentario:

  1. Hi MariaPez! I also did a crossword and I love it... and I think I'll did others jo jo jo!
    see ya! :)

    ResponderEliminar